February 23, 2018
Interview with Ere Perez
POSTED IN: JOURNAL
We are so excited to now offer the exquisite natural beauty line, Ere Perez, at Take Care. This healthy cosmetics line is Australian owned and chock full of antioxidants, botanical oils, plant extracts, and minerals that nourish and blend into the skin seamlessly. The natural color pigments are made to suit all skin types and are absolutely never tested on animals.
We were thrilled to have a chance to chat with the founder, Ere, herself. Take a few minutes to have a read below for some of her responses to our questions. Also, stay tuned for a giveaway coming soon to the Take Care Instagram account featuring a selection of gorgeous Ere Perez beauty products!
- What inspired you to start your own natural skincare and beauty line?
My family heritage and love for simple botanical formulas. My family used them for healing and 15 years ago I decided to apply that knowledge to creating natural cosmetics.
- What do you do to promote wellness from the inside out?
Try to be grateful to the people I love and the living planet around me!
- How did growing up in Mexico impact your business and/or your beauty philosophy?
It impacted me a lot; I grew up putting beetroot on my cheeks for blush and drinking chia lemonade for its many benefits. I also studied natural therapies and have a Bachelor of Science in nutrition, which allowed me to understand the benefits that natural ingredients have for our skin and body. Now I try to incorporate that with the key ingredients in each of our products.
- What product do you think that every person should have in their makeup bag?
Avocado waterproof mascara and a carrot colour pot, to help give your skin a natural flush and make sure your eyes are always spectacular!
5. What are your holy grail/desert island beauty products?
Oils!!!!!! I love them! And my Almond Natural Mascara!
- What can we expect from Ere Perez this year? Are there any new developments on the horizon?
Unique skincare, great new makeup ranges, and exciting new shades.
- Do you have any beauty icons? People that you look up to for their sense of style/approach to beauty.
I love the immortal Rita Hayworth and Mexican actress Maria Felix. Both are natural beauties with style, freshness, and so much personality. Not to mention, great eyebrows and incredible skin! Love love love them!!
Thanks so much, Ere! We have loved welcoming you to the Take Care family.