‘Tis the season for gifting – and we want to help you do it thoughtfully! Whether you’re seeking something special for your favorite gal pals, guy pals, skincare aficionados or new arrivals, we’ve hand selected our top giftable goods just for you. Here’s a list of our top picks for gifting joyfully this season:
For Your Favorite Feminist
- The RED MY LIPS tint by Mahalo – a portion of proceeds from this item is donated to Red My Lips, an organization that fights victim blaming and domestic violence.
- Feminist AF Pocket Tee by Tomboy Design – sometimes you need to wear your feminist values on your sleeve!
- Boob Ring by Mineralogy – a bold reminder to be proud of one’s body.
- The Future is Female Pencil – A perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite note-taking feminista.
- Aromatherapy Oil Rollers by Palermo – because fighting the patriarchy is hard and we all need a way to unwind.
- Half Moon Earrings by Mineralogy – perfect for your moon-centric lady friends.
The Skincare Aficionado
- Make-up bag by Gray Green Goods – crafted exclusively for Take Care, these gorgeous lined linen makeup bags are perfect for stashing your green beauty essentials.
- Nail Polish by Habit – a 7-free formulation + myrrh for nail health, this collection has dreamy colors and the chicest bamboo lids.
- Harmonic Healing Oil by Innersense – this multi-tasking hair oil can also be used on cuticles and skin, making it a perfect gift for anyone who cares for their hair.
- Embrace Vanilla Body Oil by Bottega Organica – the sultriest of body oils, with a rich vanilla profile.
- Balm by Ayuna – this detoxifying mask is easily one of the most unique products we have! Its gel-like texture and gentle gommage action are must-haves for your favorite beauty enthusiast.
- Perfume by Strange Invisible – crafted with expertise, these luxe perfumes are truly something special. We love Dimanche for sweeter notes, and L’invisible for floral lovers.
- Active Botanical Serum by Vintner’s Daughter – lightweight, nourishing, and healing, this serum is THE must-have item for skincare lovers!
- Reusable Make-Up Pads by Gray Green Goods – a thoughtful addition to any gift. Linen on one side and organic cotton terry on the other.
- Razor by Above the Tie – American crafted precision razor that’s truly an heirloom quality piece. Ideal for those who believe shaving is an art.
- Ethereal by Josh Rosebrook – a soft, nuanced scent for anyone seeking an inviting + plant-based personal fragrance.
- Beard + Shave Soap by Hudson Made – for those who seek a rich lather, this beard and shave soap does the trick.
- Creme Pomade by Wise – perfect for your well-groomed guy friend!
- Face Oil by Hudson Made – a light but moisturizing face oil that will help keep his face smooth and soft.
- Natural Skincare Freak Kit by Ursa Major – sometimes all we need is luxe facial treatments, paired with a soft towel. This moisturizer and flash mask duo is perfect for the pampered man on the go.
For the Natural Baby
- Organic Handmade Woodland Friends by Hazel Village – you literally can’t get cuter than these dolls. Their organic clothing is handmade in NYC, and they each have their own story so you know exactly who your little one is playing with!
- Organic Cotton Blanket by Koko’s Nest – this cozy organic blanket is a dreamy gift for any parent with a minimalist approach to baby accessories. Or anyone, really.
- Decorative Yarn Tassels by Janelle Gramling – these tassels are a perfect pop of color for a nursery. Not a toy – for decorative purposes only.
- Camera Teether by Clover and Birch – handcrafted in the USA, this camera teether is an adorable gift for the youngest of budding photographers.
- Baby Body Wash by Erbaviva – with a light, sweet scent, this bath wash will gently help freshen up even the stickiest of little ones.
- Pointelle Onesie by Nature Baby – the world’s sweetest baby clothing, hands down.
*** Linked items can be purchased directly through the Take Care Shop online store. All other items are available for purchase at our Georgetown location Mon-Sun 11am-7pm or over the phone at (202) 717-2600.