Welcome to Workwell, our community workspace at Take Care in Washington, DC. We offer a beautiful, wellness oriented space for you to work, study and connect. Filled with natural light, aromatherapeutic scents and a wonderful community, Workwell invites you to explore your path with energy and ease.
Workwell is more than a shared office. It’s a place to connect over shared values and cultivate a community around prioritizing wellness and personal exploration in a work-oriented city. To that end, we offer members the following community benefits:
- Regular mini session of desk yoga, meditation or other mindfulness techniques
- Meditation cushions + aromatherapy bar for thoughtful work breaks
- Member’s sale day at Take Care and discounts on Learnwell classes
- Monthly members reception to get to know one another better!
- Welcome tote with thoughtful goods for a positive working experience
- Exclusive content for Workwell members
- Complimentary local coffee + access to healthy snacks and refreshments
- A supportive, kind environment that is safe for people of all identities.
Our standard membership is $200 a month and can be canceled at any time (no contracts!). And for your convenience, your membership auto renews at the end of each 30 day period.
Hours & Location:
> Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm + As available on the weekends.
> Location: 1338 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
> Capacity: 20 Seats
If you have questions, or would like to schedule a tour, please feel free to send us a note at email@example.com, or give us a call at 202-717-2600.
Subscribe to gain full access and benefits to Workwell on a monthly auto renewal basis. No contracts – cancel anytime. Monthly subscriptions are non-refundable and subject to availability.